Building Green, Building Better, for Over 40 Years
Menton Builders, Inc. brings over forty years of design/build experience to each project, whether an addition, remodel, renovation or new construction. We have undertaken a broad range of projects from rammed earth and log homes, barns, historical renovations and modest, but successful, residential upgrades. Through the design/build process, we offer a streamlined progression from concept, plans and permitting, to full service construction and management.
Menton Builders, Inc. also brings a comprehensive and holistic approach to all projects, which includes the following:
- Sustainable and performance-based design
- Working cooperatively and creatively with clients through the process from concept to completion
- Reduction of site and environmental impacts
- Enhanced indoor environments via natural ventilation, lighting and low-emission finishes
- Thoughtful attention to function and detail
- Inventive and appropriate use of materials, with emphasis on natural and durable materials and recycling
- High-efficiency plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems
- Reduction of utility and fossil fuel demands
- Form follows function, i.e. roof plans that work for you
- Exceeding the original project expectations
We consider the application of these principles central to serving the best interests of our clients.